What is my bitcoin refund address coinbase

what is my bitcoin refund address coinbase

Since Coinbase partners with various payment service providers in different geographic regions, the timing will vary according to your location and payment method used. How do I refund a digital currency transaction? Please make sure that you only send funds to the specific deposit address displayed in your Coinbase account for the asset you are sending. I’m having the same problem For refunds sent back to a Coinbase customer, there are several ways you can go about obtaining an address which will accept refunds for a particular transaction. How can I recover it?

Beginners Guide to Buy Your First Bitcoin in the next 30 minutes:

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie PolicyPrivacy Policyand our Terms of Service. Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and your coworkers to find and share information. I am building a bitcoin payment processor based on Coinbase. I will receive bitcoins from end user. Coinbase let wallet owner know notifications of various events via webhook. My question is- «Which event will be generated when a user sends bitcoin to my Coinbase wallet addresses? And how to know bifcoin that notification webhook whether the transaction has been confirmed or not?

Sent to email address

what is my bitcoin refund address coinbase

In this guide, I will share every step you need to follow to Purchase your first bitcoin. If you are paying attention to the Bitcoin industry, you would realize a lot of innovation is happening every day around Bitcoin. This cryptocurrency is now accepted as a preferred currency at many online stores. They also offer a Bitcoin debit card which enables you to spend your crypto like fiat. If your country is not allowed to purchase Bitcoins on CoinBase, do comment and I will help you to find something appropriate for you. Coinbase is the best website to buy Bitcoin. Users here are required to verify the identity.

How to Get Your Coinbase Bitcoin Wallet Address

Welcome to Blockgeeks

WebSockets for fun and profit. Linked 0. Hasmik Harutyunyan Hasmik Harutyunyan 21 1 1 bronze badge. Yes I found this article helpful. Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Back to Coinbase. In this scenario, it would be necessary to contact the receiving party and seek their cooperation in returning the funds. Similarly, Coinbase users have the ability to organize funds into different ‘wallets’ as part of a Coinbase account — a standard ‘wallet’ or a ‘vault’ account. Where is my wallet address? Sometimes your money belongs in different places. How do I send digital currencies to an external wallet? How do I get Bitcoin Cash on Coinbase? Any coins sent back to that address would be sent to Coinbase, not your own wallet. You can also obtain additional Bitcoin Cash by acdress it on Coinbase, or trading on Coinbase Pro.

Comments